The first year was perfect...She was healthy and there was
no way she ever thought that anything could go wrong. Who cared about anything
else? In her bright world, there was no rain, no pain, no sorrow...dreams came
true and she felt...alive!
The second year some symptoms have appeared. Nothing to
worry about she said...started taking some vitamins hoping she`ll feel better. But it got worse...a long period of waiting
came...waiting for something good to happen....waiting in vain!
The third year, the cancer spread invading all her
organs. Metastases everywhere in her fragile soul...She was fighting to
survive, she wanted to see them happy at least once before she totally disappeared
into the darkness...before they became total strangers. I watched her geting weaker everyday . I
tried to save her and she suffered several interventions before her sad end. It
happened on a rainy day of summer...she died a slow, painful death.
Nothing and
no one can bring her back into my life. She is gone forever but her shadow
will always haunt me....no matter what I do, no matter how much I try...!!! I miss her like crazy and everytime I think about it I cannot help crying!
Niciun comentariu:
Trimiteți un comentariu